Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!



This was such a great week! With the holiday and nice trip out of town I had lots of fun and really enjoyed myself and our time away. So since it was such a wonderful week I can promise you that I did NOT at any point in time consider placing duct tape over my screaming child's mouth! I did NOT think that he was trying to get the worlds record for the whiniest kid in the world! And I did NOT consider selling him to the highest bidder. Nope NEVER!!!

I also did NOT eat my weight in junk food that was incredibly delicious. I did NOT eat cheese cake, chocolate pie, and drink a Strawberry Daiquiri all in the same day!

I also did NOT get a little ticked off at Julie my GPS guide for giving me strange directions. I did NOT consider throwing her out the car window with the screaming baby.

And I did NOT consider calling in quits to work and just living forever in my cousin Chuck's amazing house. I did NOT dread the idea of coming back home to the grind. I did NOT really enjoy their comfortable beds, beautiful showers, balcony, granite counter tops, and delightful lab so much that I wondered if they would adopt me and let me live with them forever.

And since I got home from Tulsa I have NOT looked online for jobs there that I'm qualified for. I would NOT consider moving.

So what did you NOT do this week?

Clickin Mama

No comments: