Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorite Things

I try really hard not to spend a lot of money on toys for Hulk. And lately I haven't had to try hard since there hasn't been much extra money. I've always been a firm believer that children really like simple ordinary things. So for the most part I steer clear of the high ticket overly marketed toys. And every day that child reminds me that I'm right. Because this child is in love with Magic Grow Capsules!!!



Every evening for the past two weeks we have had to "water them" as he says. He loves to toss the capsules in the water and swish them all around.



And every evening he is still shocked that the capsules turn into something like animals or shapes or bugs. Every time one of them pops open he grabs is up and says "wook mama". So simple yet still so entertaining!



Sometimes he even covers his eyes so he can be even more surprised by them opening up.

Posted by Picasa


And every single night when the bowl is full of sponge critters and the capsules are all disolved I hear the exact same thing from him. "More mama peeeeseee!"

No comments: