Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Desk

My desk is absolutely ridiculous! Right now I'm looking at it and I want to puke! Seriously there is a stack of papers high enough that they have now tipped over and spilled onto the floor. There are about 12 books. A bunch of granola bar wrappers. Photo invoices, a notebook, my kindle. The three hole punch is taking up some room but the best part is the 1873 little round pieces of paper that Hulk dumped out of it all over my desk and floor. That is awesome!

I don't know why I can't seem to keep it cleaned off! It drives me crazy. But in just a matter of days it will be covered again. I can't seem to find a good way to organize all my paperwork. Seriously it really really drives me crazy.

And I just now moved in my desk chair and ran over an old pretzel and a crayon. I've got to clean this crap up! I'll post again if the office doesn't suck me in!

No comments: