Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's Up

Some random tidbits about what is going on at our house.....

I'm doing an online Bible study of the book Hidden Joy. It's a great book and I'm hoping I'll get a lot of "joy" out of it. If you'd like to join in you still can. We just started this week. Head over to http://melissataylor.org/ to get all signed up.

Someone is trying really hard to pee in the potty all the time. I can't wait till this is mastered!

I get to photograph a wedding this weekend and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm hoping the weather is fantastic since it is outdoors.

Since we don't have cable we watch shows on Instant Netflix. Well I should say we watch one show. The Deadliest Catch. Hulk is obsessed with it! He knows all of the captains names and the names of the boats. He is convinced if he goes fishing here in Kansas he will be able to catch Alaskan crabs. I have a feeling he will be disappointed.

I'm eating Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch right now. Not the best choice but I still have 8 ww points left for the day and 3/4 cup of it is only 3 points. Heck I may eat two servings. I'm wild like that on occasion.

No comments: