Saturday, November 13, 2010

Then There Were Two


Hulk has a biological sister that is 13 months older than he is. Her name is Amara but I'll probably be calling her Firecracker on the blog. Anyways Amara is now staying with us for a bit. Her mama is having some problems right now so we are happy to give her a nice place to stay for a bit. She has an hilarious personality, a ton of energy and a lot of love to share. She and Sylas have hit it off and spend the majority of the day laughing. I'm learning all about "girlie" things and have even allowed pink into the house. Today I found a boa feather on the floor and tripped over a pair of play high heels so I think there is a girl officially in the house! This has been a whirlwind adventure and I'm sure it will continue to be so. I just keep praying for guidance and keep taking it a day at a time.

2 comments:

Missy said...

How wonderful that you have such a relationship with Hulk's birth mom. And 2 little kids may be a bit easier than 1, since they can play together...and 2 little giggles on Christmas morning :-).....I was wondering where you had been!

jodilee0123 said...

Awwwww. . . sorry to hear she is having a difficult time. So thankful that you love her so! :0) Keeping you all in our prayers!