Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day Three

Well I'm skipping the planned post for the blog challenge. I'm supposed to be talking about my first love. But honestly I don't want too. So I'm going to tell you about my kid. Because he is my biggest love! He has been saying all kinds of crazy things this week. Things like....

Mama a doo doo head! Not so nice and totally caught me off guard. So after I told him that wasn't nice I went in the other room and laughed out loud! This week he also threw a dinosaur at me. Chucked it right at me. Before I could say a word he walked over and sat in his chair in the corner and said "time out right". Yep that's right son!

He also has a new favorite music video. I'm posting it below. Just keep in mind that the entire time he watches it he copies the dance moves and head shakes. It kills me. At the end he says "I Wove My Hair Too"!



My first love has nothing on my big love. This kid makes me laugh every day! He also makes me want to pull my hair out almost every day. I think that means he is a typical 2 year old. Yep I love him. I'll keep him. And I promise I'll blog again tomorrow.

No comments: