Since I have been horrible about blogging lately I decided that I would join a 30 day blog challenge to get myself motivated. So for the next 30 days I will be posting on a variety of things in connection with the challenge.
Day One means I get to post a recent picture and tell you 15 random things about me. Good times! The picture above is my most recent pic. It was taken about 3 weeks ago at the pumpkin patch. We took the kidlet and he loved the apples and the cart rides. It was a good day.
15 Random things...
- I can't stand it when people say cheese for the camera. Drives me nuts!!!
- My greatest fear is that I'll forget to drop the kidlet of at daycare and leave him in the car. So I check the back seat over and over on my whole drive to work.
- Today I bought a pair of jeans that are a size 16. I almost cried! I haven't been this size in years.
- I realized the other day that I go weeks sometime with no hugs other than from the kiddo and that bothers me.
- I want to go skydiving soon.
- I like rap music.
- I have a slight crush on a much older guy but would never do anything about it because he is done having kids.
- I'm ready to have another child but my checking account isn't.
- I buy regular Cheerios for myself and the off brand for the kid. I hide mine so he doesn't eat them. Not nice but I really really love my Cheerios.
- I want to get my nose pierced.
- I eat lunch every Friday with my best friend.
- I don't like to go to bed but I really like to sleep. Odd!
- I mispronounce the word poem.
- I can't sing at all!
- I'm scared of horses.
That's it for today... I'll be back for day two!