Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Miracle Cure

I have probably tried 20 different types of lotion, cream, ointment, etc for Hulk's skin. And NOTHING has worked. I put lotion on him about 5 times a day and his skin is still dry, cracking, and hurting him. Winter is hard on my boy! I don't even want to think about how much money I have spent trying different things. But I found the solution!

Aquaphor Healing Ointment!!!!



Seriously this stuff is like a little bit of heaven. Now every night I put this stuff all over Hulk's body and then put his snug pj's on. I even put some on his face and ears. It is greasy and thick but if I do it right before bed it's no big deal. I did it the first night and the next morning he woke up feeling and looking a ton better. By morning two his skin was soft and brown again. No redness, no dry spots, no itching and most of all no hurting!!! Midday he still needs some lotion but nothing like it used to be. I have even used this a few times on my own hands before bed time and it makes them super soft in the morning.

LOVE IT! I'm buying it by the case. Try it and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Does he have eczema? My baby does. The doctor told me to bathe him twice a day and immediately apply Aquaphor. I also can apply a thin layer of hydrocortisone to the "hot spots" as needed (but you're not supposed to use it every day long-term). I also use a lotion from Target called California Baby. It's in a small jar and is a calendula cream for very dry/sensitive/and/or eczema skin. I like it. I apply it throughout the day and the Aquaphor morning and night. I also use an Aveena oatmeal bath.