Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day Success

Our snow days were quite successful. I didn't get a single bit done around the house but we stayed busy and entertained and had a lot of fun. So I'll count it as successful. Just promise not to come inspect my floors or laundry piles. YIKES!

Peanut Butter Play Dough was a huge hit with Hulk. He likes regular play dough and he likes to "make" food. So I let him help me make up a batch of the dough and then he got to play with it and eat it. Playing and eating. Two of his favorite things. I also gave him some other things like cereal, pretzels, and coconut to decorate his creations with as well as eat. Big hit!

 
Posted by Picasa


The recipe for peanut butter play dough is pretty simple. In fact it's really simple because I didn't have all the ingredients the recipe called for and we were snowed in so I just created my own...

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup milk

Mix all the ingredients together until dough forms. You may have to add a bit more milk or powdered sugar to get the consistency right.

Have fun and eat your treats!

No comments: