Sunday, April 24, 2011

Garage Sale Finds


Posted by Picasa


I've never been a huge fan of garage sales. Well until recently. I've now become a bit garage sale obsessed. I've found some really awesome things lately and saved myself lots of money! So I thought I'd start sharing my finds with you. This weekend I hit the mother load of garage sales! I'm usually on the hunt for photo props or stuff for Hulk. I hit the jackpot this weekend.


At one garage sale I found the apple basket, vintage radio flyer trike, and the 10 gallon milk jug for $40! The trike and the milk jug are individually worth at least $40. They will make such great photo props! And then I found Hulk a kid lawn mower for $1. That is the best $1 I've spent in awhile. He loves that thing!


So for $41.00 I made out like a bandit!

No comments: