Friday, July 30, 2010

Big Weekend Ahead

Oh there is one big weekend coming up. I have 6 photo sessions this weekend. I'm excited to meet new people and get some great pics. But I'm also a little worried. I've never done that many sessions in one weekend and in this kind of heat. I'm sure it will be fine. I just need to remember to pack lots of water!!!

Sunday our Heather is coming home. Thank goodness. Hulk and I have been missing her like crazy. It's only been three weeks since we saw her but that is a long time for us. Hopefully we can get the house all put back together and redecorated with her help. She is so good at that stuff. And maybe she can manage the kiddo while I edit all the pictures I will have taken.

If you don't hear from me for a bit don't worry. Nothing will be wrong. I'll just be swimming in pics.

No comments: