Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me Monday!

I promise you that I am NOT terrified of snakes! Since I'm NOT terrified of snakes I would not have freaked out at finding one in my jungle of a flower bed. Because I'm NOT terrified of snakes I did NOT have my toddler pick up the snake and put it in the trash can. He does NOT love snakes and think they are the coolest thing ever (after dinosaurs of course). I then did NOT call the neighbor kid over to kill the snake. I would NEVER involve children in the removal or murder of snakes. That is so NOT like me.

I did NOT write down a photography clients information on a diaper I had in my car. I was NOT caught without a notepad because I'm always prepared for work calls. Once home I did NOT place said diaper on my child and then remember later that I needed to copy the information. I then did NOT have to hold my child down so I could copy all the important details off of his butt.

What did you NOT do this week?

No comments: