Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Countdown

Thank goodness we are on the final Christmas Countdown! I love Christmas day but I hate the week before Christmas. I have affectionatly dubbed it the week of Christmas chaos. It just seems like the week before Christmas is always super chaotic. And even though I try to not let it I always end up stressed out.

There is just a lot to get down at home this week. Extra baking, arranging back up daycare for the kidlet since daycare is closed, the wrapping, the cleaning, the crap we all do before holidays. But the last part of December is also crazy at work too. There are always presents and food to deliver to folks, finishing up year end reports and numbers, blah blah blah. I shouldn't let it but it does stress me out.

I'll be thrilled when it is all over for another year!

No comments: