Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fall Flew By

 
Posted by Picasa


I took this photo a couple weeks ago when it was still Fall. Feels like it was forever ago though. Fall just flew by. Not only were we really busy but the weather wasn't fall like for long. It stayed very warm for so long that we really only had a couple weeks of fall like weather before winter came rushing in. Quite a disappointment for me as I LOVE fall!

Even though Fall was short we still enjoyed it. We made several trips to the zoo, the apple orchard and the pumpkin patch. Lots of time playing outside and going on adventures. I had a great fall photo event that was lots of fun and very successful. And now we are ready to enjoy the winter.

Hulk is looking forward to snow. He looks for it every morning. I think he may go crazy waiting. He has even practiced putting on his snow clothes so he will be ready. And today I had to buy that child an ADULT sized hat! Seriously no little kid hats fit him so he has a man hat to wear in the cold. I hear rumblings that snow may come in the next week or so. We will be waiting. Some of us more excitedly then others....

No comments: