Sunday, April 18, 2010

Have Camera... Will Travel...

This weekend I packed up my camera and my kid and we hit the road! We haven't left town since Thanksgiving! That is a long time for us to be stuck in this little town. Tulsa was calling us and we were more than happy to hit the road.

 


We had a wonderful time on our weekend getaway. Hulk spent the day with my cousin, his wife, and their children on Saturday. And I took my camera out and about for a day of photo sessions. I had some adorable subjects and had a wonderful time finding fun locations in Tulsa to shoot at.

 


Since it rained the whole weekend we had to get creative and find some fun indoor locations. Luckily we found a little laundromat. Most of the time I would think that was crazy. But the light was amazing! And the kids got the biggest kick out of the huge washers and dryers. I never would have guessed that the best location would be a dingy little laudromat. Go figure.

 


The rain couldn't stop the smiles and didn't put a damper on the day. In fact I think it really forced us to try some things I wouldn't usually do. And that is never a bad thing. I still have TONS of pics to edit but I'm having a blast sorting them out.

 
Posted by Picasa


But the most important part is we got to spend some time with family. We had so much fun and it was just really nice to get away for a bit. The car ride with a crabby two year old was not so fun but everything in between was fabulous!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun and adventure. Great photos! By the way, I would like to invite you to Iceland and experience the breathtaking sceneries and activities like kayaking, hiking and midnight golf playing. I have the best Iceland hotels ready for you! Enjoy!