Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Many Faces

 
Posted by Picasa


Can you say personality! This kid kills me! So many faces, so much silliness and so much energy! He makes my day better heck he makes my life better. It's been a rough week yet as soon as I see one of those many faces things get a little bit better. It's amazing how a look can melt your heart or make you laugh out loud!

We have been having so much fun in this lovely weather. To get outside every evening has been great. The mowing of the yard and pulling of weeds has not been great. I really dislike mowing. I really dislike pulling weeds. And I really miss having a yard boy. But the outside stuff like swinging and playing in water and kicking a ball around the yard. Now that stuff I love! Thank goodness Mr. Personality does too!

No comments: