Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Fever

Last night Hulk and I spent the evening playing in the yard. We kicked a ball around for a long time, played on the swing set, and of course spent time weeding the flower beds. After he went to bed I spent another hour outside bagging leaves and weeds and cleaning the patio.

The weather really makes me want to plant flowers and a garden. I've always had lots of flowers and I so want to go get some and pretty things up around here. But I'm undecided. I hate to spend the money on flowers when money is so tight. I also hate to go through all the effort of planting flowers or a garden and then have the house sell. It would basically be a lot of work for nothing. So I can't decide what to do. I may end up breaking down and just getting a few flowers for the window boxes....

1 comment:

Melba said...

Tough call but personally I'd get at least a few flowers. They can be a point of interest to attract potential buyers and they make the house look lived in/loved, which is something people want to see.

Melba