Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cute Family

I took pictures of this cute family last weekend. They happen to be my adorable relatives! Brian is my cousin and Rachel is his wife. Their three adorable children blow my mind. How they have gotten so big so fast is beyond me. Time just flies by. It doesn't seem like that long ago that they were babies and now they haul my little guy around and entertain him! All three of the kids are great with The Hulk. Wyatt is so responsible and gentle with him. Parker is so silly and makes The Hulk laugh so hard he can hardly catch his breath. And sweet Miss Molly is the ultimate entertainer. She kept The Hulk busy playing and followed him everywhere. Such wonderful children! Good job Brian and Rachel! They are raising three very kind children!






















No comments: