Thursday, July 9, 2009

What Up

What's up with you? What's up with us? The computer is finally home and back in working order. Complete with a new external hard drive! Hopefully no more computer problems for awhile! What a pain in the butt!

Now that the computer is home I've been getting pictures edited. I've also been getting caught up on my email. It's crazy how much email a person can get in just a week. You would think that while I was without the computer I would have done some special projects around the house or weeded the flower bed or something else productive. But no not so my friends. I've spent time doing a whole lot of nothing. I watched the movie He's Just Not Into You and laughed like crazy. That's been my big accomplishment of the week. Nice huh?!?

Clickin Mama

1 comment:

Cadence said...

Glad you have your computer back! It stinks to not have your computer!