Wednesday, July 15, 2009

eHow

Okay I have a little addiction to eHow! I started writing eHow articles when I was off work. I thought I'd write a few and make a little money. Then when I started seeing the money add up I thought I'd write a few more. The next thing I knew I set a goal to write 500 how to articles! That's a lot of articles and hopefully a reasonable amount of money. So with that goal in my head I've been writing eHow articles whenever I have a spare moment.

And today I hit the half way point! I wrote article number 250! You can view it here, How to find a Mesothelioma support group! I published my first eHow article on January 5th 2009 so that means it took me right at 6 months to get to 250 articles. I don't think that's to bad considering I have a full time job now, a baby, and a photography business.

So I had to share my excitment with you all! I love eHow and I love that I'm halfway to my goal!!!

Clickin Mama

No comments: