Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Geocaching

Okay so you know that I got the GPS for my birthday from Dad and Cricket. While my girlie GPS guide and I still argue from time to time she is for the most part very helpful. I haven't ended up horrible lost since having her so that's a big improvement. I knew she would be helpful but I had no idea how much fun she would be!

Now that I have the GPS The Hulk and I have been going geocaching. Have any of you done this before? I am hooked! It is free and it's lots of fun. It gets us out of the house and walking but each time is different and The Hulk just loves our outdoor adventures. So far we have only found 4 caches but it's been lots of fun. We are going to try and find some more this weekend.

I've been using this site to pick our hunts. So fun and a great activity to do with kids! Try it out and let me know what ya think!

Clickin Mama

1 comment:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I have heard about this and it does sound so much fun!