Friday, July 31, 2009

Candy Always Makes It Better

Today was a much better day than yesterday. No big problems were solved but I woke up feeling refreshed this morning and ready to push forward. It was a beautiful day out today and this evening The Hulk and I were on a float in a parade for my job. We had a great time. Here are some pictures of our float. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to be outside. The kids had a blast and so did us grown ups.




The Hulk really had a great time because he got his first piece of candy! He has never had candy before but the big kids on the float had suckers and gave him one. He cracked me up with that thing. He devoured it in about 4 minutes and then was like a crazy man trying to get another one. He ended up being one sticky hot adorable mess when all was said and done. But boy was he a happy sticky man! He makes my heart so happy.





Clickin Mama

No comments: