Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Friend Fall

I love Fall. It is my favorite time of year. In fact during the Fall I'm usually the happiest that I am all year. When I think of Fall it conjures up so many wonderful memories. Playing in the leaves with my sister when she was just about The Hulk' age, going to the pumpkin patch with my mom, and best of all Halloween! Oh how I just love this time of year.

 



The trees are beautiful and the weather is perfect. It's crisp and cool and honestly almost perfection in my opinion. I could never live somewhere that skipped the changing of the colors. I would be devestated if my friend fall didn't stop by even for just a brief visit. I must hear the crunch of the leaves and set my eyes on the magnificent colors of change...
 


It's almost over now but we are going to enjoy every last minute of it that we can!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: