Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Another week has flown on by. I feel like time is moving at a rapid pace and I can hardly keep up with it all. Since things have been so busy I've been taking plenty of shortcuts to try to save time... Maybe just maybe these things have happened around my house. But probably not. You know I always try to do things by the book so I wouldn't break any rules or do anything that is frowned upon..

Like I would NOT let my toddler eat dog food. Because you know I just love to tell him no and redirect him 879 times a day. So I did NOT decide to give up this battle and admit defeat. Dog food is gross to eat but won't kill him so I have NOT decided to just let this go and allow him to randomly munch on dog food as he wishes.

I also did NOT give him two baths in one day just to keep him confined for a longer period of time so I could actually clean the bathroom, fold some laundry and sort the mail. I do NOT type up photo inventories or pay bills online from my lap top while he plays in the tub. NOPE!

And I did NOT somehow get piles of clothes mixed up this week. And since I didn't want to waste time sorting I did NOT just rewash everything rather than try to figure out what was clean or dirty. That is really wasteful so I would NOT do that.

What did you NOT do this week?

Clickin Mama

No comments: