Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday!

I did NOT forget to order The Hulk his special I have a big bootie diapers online and have to buy diapers that were too small for him at the local store.

If that happened my child did NOT look like a plumber for a few days before the appropriately sized diapers arrived.

Posted by Picasa


In an effort to save time I do NOT prepare most of our dinners the night before so they just have to be heated up the next evening. I did NOT prepare a casserole late one night this week and then go to bed only to find the casserole sitting on the kitchen counter in the morning. I would NOT be so wasteful or forgetful.

What did you NOT do this week?

Clickin Mama

1 comment:

Janis said...

lol I so understand - right now my 1 year old is wearing my 3 year old's diapers.

Also one night I put all the food in the crockpot and went to bed. When I awoke I was surprised that I could not smell anything....looked at it and had turned it on but never plugged it in!!! Grrrr

Hope you have a great week!