Monday, January 18, 2010

Wonderful Day

It was a wonderful day today. This morning I got up early and hauled The Hulk to daycare. But instead of going to work I went back home. I put on some grubby clothes, pulled my hair into a pony tail, grabbed my sister and headed for our shop building. The building of doom. The building that is filled to the brim with stuff. And today on this wonderful frigid day we began an all out attack!

And attack we did. We got more accomplished in four hours than I would have ever imagined. We sorted and stacked and laughed! A LOT of laughing. We were covered in cob webs, freezing cold but happy. We really had a good time as we worked. We have one side of the shop building piled with garage sale stuff. And the other side is things to keep or disperse to other family members. And we even got the garage cleaned out too.

And get this! We did all that in the morning. So then we met with the real estate agent, went to lunch and went to get paint. Yes I have to paint some rooms in my house. I have to paint them a boring neutral color rather than my bright wacky colors. Shocking I know!

And then guess what! After all that we still had time to pack up my china hutch and I went to Wal-mart to get groceries. All before picking up The Hulk at daycare. So productive, so fun, so exhausting. I'm tired! So I'm signing off and going to shower these cobwebs outta my hair!

Clickin Mama

No comments: