Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Changes

Oh things are changing around these parts! Mr. Hulk is heading to school. I can't believe it! I have had him on a waiting list for a preschool/child care center for about 8 months now. It's taken forever but he was finally accepted and starts next Wednesday. Yesterday and today I completed all the paperwork. Seriously the stack of paperwork for this school was about as big as the stack of paperwork I had to do for my home study!

I am so excited about this! Hulk has always gone to a home daycare with the amazing Liz. She has loved him and I and been wonderful for two years now. But he needs more structure and activity than she can provide anymore. While we will miss her terribly it is time to move to a more school like setting. After reviewing his classroom layout and schedule tonight I don't think boredom will be a problem.

His day will consist of lots of music, art, outside play, field trips, etc. His classroom has a community garden that the kids help water, they also have a bunch of water tables that I know he will love, and there are classroom pets! Okay yes I know I'm way to excited about this but I know he is gonna love it. The list of summer activities they have planned are all things he really enjoys. I can't wait to see how he reacts. We have been going to visit one day a week for lunch and play time for about a month now. And every time we go he hugs all the kids and hates to leave. Starting next week he won't have to. He will get to hang out with his new friends every day!

Yahoo!!!!

No comments: