Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goodbyes

Today was Hulk's last day at daycare with Miss Liz. Oh how we will miss her! She has watched him since he was 12 weeks old and has been fabulous. While it's hard to leave I know it's best for him. He has gotten so big that he can be hard for her to manage. She has some back problems and he is a killer on my good back. And I know he will enjoy being around more kids. But it was still hard today.

I won't lie she and her husband and I all cried tonight as we said our goodbyes. I've been so blessed to have them in my life and his every day for the past two years. Since my Dad doesn't live here and my mom died they have been like surrogate parents for me really. They have always been so supportive of me and really loved us. I know we will still see them but it will be different. I always looked forward to seeing them each day. So today was rough. But tomorrow I take my little guy to his new school! His bags are all packed and we are both excited. Sometimes change hurts but can bring about good things.

No comments: