Friday, November 6, 2009

The Gift

Well as I mentioned yesterday we are heading to Kelci's wedding today. I actually wrote this post awhile ago and it will be scheduled to post since I'll be out of town. Yes it's true I'm leaving my home and going on a trip. I'm staying in a hotel. I'm going to have an alcoholic beverage at a wedding reception. I'm doing my hair and putting on a pretty outfit. I'm gonna be having fun! So I won't be blogging while I'm doing all of that and taking pictures. So no blogging while I'm gone but I planned ahead just so you can see these pictures!

Kelci wanted to give her lovely groom something a little sexy for a wedding day gift. Something kinda bold and sensual and well just fun! So we had a little photo session. And her lucky groom is receiving a beautiful photo album with pictures like these.....

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Quite a gift huh?!?!

Clickin Mama

No comments: