Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!

This week I did NOT think I was going to die from whatever this horrible sickness was that I had or still have or whatever. I did NOT cough so hard for so long that I ended up peeing my pants once or twice...

I did NOT let my child watch too many videos or eat too much junk because I just didn't have the energy to stick to the rules.

I did NOT in an attempt to keep my child away from the open oven while I was removing a hot casserole have to use my foot to knock him over. I would NOT round house kick a toddler even lightly to prevent severe burns. NEVER!!! And I would never purposely knock my child over. Who does that!

I did NOT feel really grateful that the newspaper came to do our interview last week when I was more on my game rather than this week when the news story could have read very differently.

What did you Not do this week?

Clickin Mama

1 comment:

Julia said...

awesome post!! :) i love not me mondays!