Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Don't Like Girls

Have I ever told you that I don't like girls. Well it's not that I don't really like them. Girls are fine. But girls are not boys. And I love being a boy mama. Truth be told I've never really wanted a daughter. Because you know I don't like girls.....

But I really like Ellie!

 


You know girls require more work. There is much hair involved in raising girls. There are bows and little things that you have to stick into their hair. And I don't like that. And I just really don't like girls.

But I really love Ellie...

 


And girls are so indecisive. You never really know what they want. My boy is clear. It's either food or something to break. I can handle that. Boys are just so easy and uncomplicated. And I don't like girls at all! Never have, never will...

But did I mention that I really really like Ellie...


 


When you are a boy mama you know you are the most adored person in the world. Boys just adore their mama's. They do. And they may be rough and tumble but those boy hugs are just the best. And I don't like girls... I don't want a girl.. I don't need a girl... I DON'T LIKE GIRLS!

But I really really really love Ellison Kaye...

 
Posted by Picasa


Maybe I like girls just enough to have one someday....

Clickin Mama

No comments: