Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!



This week I did NOT blame an unusually high cell phone bill on my younger sister. I did NOT call her and accuse her of excessive downloading of ring tones. I did NOT after further investigation determine that it was in face ME that was using excess minutes! Oops!

I did NOT want to punch a lady in the head at the wedding I was photographing on Saturday. I was NOT totally annoyed that she kept stepping into my shots.

I did NOT wake up Sunday morning in a panic because I thought it was Monday and I was late to work.

I did Not almost cry when The Hulk took two steps unassisted! It had NOT crossed my mind that he may never walk.

I did NOT write this post really late at night rather than sleeping. I would NOT do such a thing...

Clickin Mama

No comments: