Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Well this week I can promise you I was perfect. I did NOT do anything even slightly embarassing. I did NOT cut any corners, I followed all the rules, and I cooked everything we ate from scratch. Okay maybe NOT everything....

I can tell you for sure that I did NOT feed my baby his first happy meal this week. I did NOT in a hurry to get to the pool give him chicken nuggets! NEVER!

I also did NOT leave him in the pool past his regular bedtime because I was having too much fun to leave. I also did NOT relish in the fact that swimming completely exhausts him and he sleeps like a log.

I did NOT almost scream for joy when I opened the GPS unit from my Dad and Cricket! I do NOT think it's an amazing birthday gift. I do NOT desperatly need a GPS because I do NOT get lost!

I did NOT get so busy this week that I actually forgot about blogging. I would NOT do that! Blogging is my priority!

I did NOT consider buying foam padding to cover the entire house to protect The Hulk while he learns to walk.

So what did you NOT do this week?

Clickin Mama

No comments: