Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I'm in D.C. while you are reading this. I'm sure when I get home I'll have plenty more Not Me moments to share. But until then I did NOT do any of the following things.

I did NOT forget a gallon of milk in the car overnight and the whole next day. It is NOT hot in Kansas. So when the milk was found it was NOT looking like cottage cheese. YUCK!

I did NOT let my little boy get in bed with me twice this week when he woke up scared. I did NOT want the extra snuggles because I knew I was going to be gone next week.

I did NOT cry when leaving him with Chris and Darby to go on my business trip. I do NOT feel guilty and worried about leaving him.

I did NOT recheck my suitcase about 8 times! I will NOT forget anything important.

I am NOT hoping and praying I will just bump into Obama while I'm in D.C. I'm not secretly hoping I could somehow get my picture with him. Okay really I'm NOT hoping at all that I could touch him or kiss on him. Nope NOT one bit!

I'm sure that when you are reading this I will NOT be having any fun at all!

Clickin Mama

No comments: