Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. As for me these are just a few of the things I have NOT done this week!

I did NOT watch way to much TV this week! I did NOT take advantage of the TV at the hotel and watch hours upon hours of Law and Order SVU, Anderson Cooper, First 48, or CNN nonstop! I would NOT do that.

I also did NOT enjoy a huge piece of carrot cake with delicious cream cheese frosting from the hotel restaurant. I did NOT justify this by thinking that all the walking I did each day would cancel it out.

I did NOT buy The Hulk too many things while I was in D.C. I did not buy him a board book from every single place I visited. I did NOT spend all my "spending money" on him and come home with nothing for me. NEVER!

I did NOT let him sleep with me every night since being home. I have NOT gotten our routine totally screwed up! My goal for this week is NOT trying to get us back on track.

So what have you not done this week?

Clickin Mama

No comments: