Saturday, September 5, 2009

3 Day Weekend

Oh how I love three day weekends! For some reason that one extra day makes me so very happy! We have really been enjoying ourselves so far and we still have two days left! FABULOUS! Today we hit the zoo and the park and had a blast playing. The Hulk is getting much braver on the playground. He thinks the slide is pretty awesome and attempts to climb up it as much as he goes down it. But the swings are still his favorite. That child would swing all day if I was willing to push that long.

Since I wore him out playing he took a 3 hour nap this afternoon which worked great for me. I redid his bathroom while he napped. I painted it and cleaned it top to bottom and did some other stuff in there. I'll post pictures tomorrow once I download them. All I have to say is I love it and I did it all for less than $20.00! I'm going to figure up how much it was exactly and I'll post. I am very proud of myself. I'm a dork but I love being thrifty!

So now Mr. Man is fast asleep and I'm going to work on editing some pics and then I'm hitting the sack too. I hope you all are having a great weekend also!

Clickin Mama

No comments: