Monday, September 14, 2009

Feeling Better

 
Posted by Picasa


The Hulk is feeling much better! Today we went to our regular doctor for a follow up and he also agreed that the seizure was brought on by the fever. So I am trying to allow myself to relax and let go of the paranoia. The Hulk has been fever free for over 24 hours now so he is clear to go back to daycare. In fact today he was pretty silly. We had a dance party as usual. He loves Akon, Shakira, Miley Cyrus and Clickin Mamae McCartney.

I even decided to set the timer on the camera and take a couple pictures of us together. I don't have many of the two of us and decided it is time to change that. I don't even care if they are out of focus, bad hair day, crap in the background pictures. We just need some proof that there are two of us. I was looking through pictures the other day and determined that the kid looks like an orphan. He goes places and does things all by himself if you just look at the pictures. So I'm gonna figure out a way to do more of us.

So The Hulk is mended and all is right in our world again... except he shared his virus with me and I'm starting to get sick. Boy I love that kid!

Clickin Mama

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the one where you're eating his head! HA! :D I'm so glad he's feeling better. Pound that Airborne girl!!!

Sure he loves Miley. But does he prefer Taylor Swift or Beyonce? ;)