Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ugh

Oh how I love the three day weekends! Oh how I hate the return to normal after a three day weekend. The Hulk and I just didn't want to get back into the swing of things today. He didn't want to get up, I didn't want to go to work, and the rainy weather left us both in kinda crabby moods. We finally got going but it was just a crazy day. It was so busy at work today that I never even got my email checked! That is never a good thing. It is almost a promise that tomorrow will be just as hectic or worse. Sometimes I feel like the punishment of having time off isn't worth the actual time off from work. Does that make any sense. The playing catch up just kicks my butt!

So with that said I'm worn out and I'm calling it a night! I hope you all had a better return to the week then we did.

Clickin Mama

No comments: