Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday!

What a week! Plenty of not me's to go around this week!

For starters I did NOT have my car towed. That would NOT happen to me. I do NOT get a crazy amount of parking tickets because there is no parking around my office. If that happened I would always pay them on time so there is NO way my car got towed.

I did NOT wake up my very pregnant with twins friend Darby in the middle of the night freaking out about The Hulk' seizure.

I am always a calm keep it together mom so there is NO way I was hysterical. I did NOT panic a bit after I got ahold of 911 and was just waiting.

I have NOT allowed my child to watch hours upon hours of Sesame Street videos the last couple of days. We do NOT watch television so I would NOT be letting this occur.

And if that might be happening I would NOT be enjoying the old Sesame Street movie Follow That Bird. I also would NOT be singing along to every Sesame Street song made!

I would NOT be letting my child sleep with me to make sure he is safe.

And if that would happen he would for sure be safe. Therefore, it would NOT be possible that in the middle of the night last night I would hear a wiggle and a thud as he fell out of bed. That could NOT happen since the whole reason for sleeping together is to minimize risk.

And I am NOT going stir crazy in this house. I do NOT miss adult contact. I do NOT feel like I'm about to scream from lack of adult conversation.

So what did you NOT do this week?

No comments: