Sunday, September 27, 2009

Great Weekend

This was a really great weekend. Very relaxing! I had photo sessions Friday night and today but otherwise it was all about relaxing. Oh and yard work. But relaxing and yard work are good! I got a lot done in the yard that really needed to be done. Since Heather kept The Hulk for me on Friday night and all day Saturday I was able to just work and work and get a ton done and still have time to chill out and start missing him before they got back here.

I am having a big Fall photo session thing at my house for kiddos on the 17th of October. I'm setting up some fun Fall scenes in the backyard to use. I'm excited to do it. I think it will be a blast and hopefully a decent money maker. But since the yard is still pretty scary I have to really keep at it the next few weeks to get it pretty and ready for a crowd.

I'm gonna spend the rest of the evening editing pictures and then it's back to work tomorrow. Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Clickin Mama

No comments: