Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me... Well these are a few of the I have NOT done this week!

I did NOT drive thru at the post office to drop off a few letters and drop my cell phone in the mail bin. I did NOT have to go inside and get someone to come retrieve it for me. I did NOT feel like an idiot when the postal employee explained to me that they do NOT mail cell phones.

I did NOT oversleep and in my mad rush to get us ready put The Hulk' shirt on backwards. And I would never just leave it on him backwards!

I also did NOT let my baby go without shoes and socks when it was cold out earlier this week because he kept taking them off anyway. I do NOT believe in natural consequences and I would NOT have let him have cold toes to help him realize the importance of socks.

I did NOT spend 2 hours last night cooking and preparing pretty much all of our food for the week. I'm NOT at all worried about this diabetes thing and I'm NOT obsessing over what I eat at all. Not for a minute!

I did NOT consider running away this weekend when all the kids were crying and the dogs were barking and my head was about to explode.

So what did you NOT do this week?

Clickin Mama

No comments: