Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I did NOT leave my computer turned off all weekend to just enjoy time with my family! My Dad is NOT in town for his first visit in months and I haven't just been spending time with him and The Hulk and Heather.

I did NOT scream like crazy when Heather graduated yesterday. Hearing her name called and seeing her walk across the stage did NOT make me cry.

I did NOT let The Hulk eat insane amounts of mac and cheese yesterday because I was just thrilled to see him eating something. He has NOT be avoiding all food since having this last infection.

And I am NOT at work today even though I have a low grade fever and no voice. There is NO way I used up all my sick days on my sick kid and am now stuck working when I am sick. Never! Not ME!!!

Clickin Mama

No comments: