Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I have NOT spent the last four days stuck in this house. I do NOT feel a little bit crazy. I have NOT made a list of all the things I want to do in the outside world once we ccan be free!

I am NOT overwhelmed at all by the huge amounts of new things that have found a new home here. The dump trucks and tunnels, the books and balls. While appreciative for all the gifts bestowed on my child I'm NOT also trying to figure out where in the heck to put it all.

I did NOT cry when my sister left yesterday. After 4 days with her I didn't feel really lonely as I watched her gun it over the mountain of snow at the end of the drive and escape. I did NOT wave like a fool as I bawled.

I did NOT listen to Elmo sing HOT HOT HOT for about 7 hours over the past four days. I also do NOT know how to do the silly squirel dance! That's my story and I'm sticking too it!

Clickin Mama

No comments: