Friday, December 18, 2009

So Proud!

 


Last Sunday my baby sister, Heather, graduated from college! Yes that's right college! How can this be I wondered as she walked across the stage. I didn't think I'd get emotional about it but as they said her name I started to cry. I'm just so dang proud of her!!!

 


Shortly after Heather started college our mom was diagnosed with cancer. And then not much later she died. I don't know if I could have stayed in school and done so well. But Heather did. Not only did she stick with it and graduate but she did so with honors. She really is a fabulous student. Not just strong but tough! That's our girl.

 
Posted by Picasa


I know I'm not the only one that is proud of her. My Dad and the rest of our family is very proud too. But I really believe our mom was there with us on Sunday. And I really believe she was probably cheering and shouting very loud from heaven. I know she is super proud of her girl. We all are!

Good job Heather! We love you so much!

Clickin Mama

No comments: