Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amazing

So all winter long I've had horrible dry skin. Like painfully dry skin. It's been a hard winter people! I've tried several different types of lotion, body cream, soap, etc. I've tried a lot of stuff. And nothing and I mean nothing has worked. I can't even say that anything has somewhat helped. My skin just hurts.

Well I guess I should say my skin hurt. Because tonight I used some of my creative genius and developed a little bit of heaven in my kitchen. I made my own body scrub and seriously it was amazing! It is the first time in almost two months that my skin has not hurt or been dry. Right now I'm typing this with soft smooth non hurting skin. I feel like having a party. But since I'm broke I'm not gonna throw a party. Instead I'll just share my heavenly creation with you....

Put the following things in a bowl.

1 cup sugar
Enough olive oil to cover the sugar
1 T. Honey
A splash of milk

Mix it very well and then head for the shower. Rub this delicious heavenly goo all over and then rinse with lukewarm water. I swear to you your skin will feel like silk!

Try it and let me know what you think. Next time I think I'm going to add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to give it a little kick.

1 comment:

Melba said...

Sounds great, you should bottle it up and sell it to raise enough money for that well-deserved party!! :)

Melba