Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me Monday!

This week I did NOT feel like a high school girl again doing my hair every morning. I did NOT actually pull my hair to my nose and smell it and love my shampoo even more. I did NOT realize that when you only wear your hair in a ponytail you miss out on the delicious yummy scent of strawberry shampoo!

I did NOT laugh with my aunts so much this weekend that my abs hurt today!

This weekend when I wasn't laughing I did NOT eat way to much junk food. I did NOT let my child eat way to much junk food. And I do NOT find it incredibly adorable when he looks up at you crunches up his face and says cookie peeeeseeee! My child would NOT be a cookie beggar!

I did NOT fall asleep curled up with my coughing son on the couch at 6:00 last night only to awaken at 3:00 in the morning wide awake! Since that could NOT have happened I would NOT be writing this post in the middle of the night!

What did you NOT do this week?

No comments: