Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Me Monday!

While my child was taking his bath I was NOT sitting in the hallway folding laundry when I heard a loud bang. I peeked into the door to see what was going on and did NOT find my child sitting on the potty chair in the bathtub! And since he wasn't doing that he also did NOT pee in the potty chair that he was NOT sitting on in the tub.

 
Posted by Picasa


As you can see he he also did NOT think this was very funny!

This weekend I did NOT put my little boy to work. We did NOT fill his wagon with rocks and move them to another part of the yard. He did NOT get sweaty from all the loading and loading of rocks and ask for a "dink peaseeee". I did NOT feel a tad bit guilty making him work. I was also NOT just a little impressed at how helpful he can be.

What did you NOT do this week?

No comments: