Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope you all wore your green. We did around here. In fact not only did we wear our green today but someone wore a helmet most of the day! Last night we went to hang out with our best buddies and Hulk got a hand me down bike helmet from Caden. Not only does Hulk love the dinosaurs on it he also loves that when he runs into walls and doors it doesn't hurt his head at all. I wish I had a video camera to record him and show you all. It's crazy. Not only does he run into things but he also roars at the top of his lungs while doing it. Because you know wearing a helmet with dinosaurs on it obviously makes you a dinosaur! Strange little child of mine.


In fact he loves wearing it so much that when I asked him to take it and his coat off for dinner he got a bit upset with me. He really didn't want to let it go. Luckily I served some of his favorite things for dinner! Nothing like strawberries and turkey to bring a smile to his face. Boy I love this kid! So much personality!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: