Friday, March 5, 2010

Why I Love My Aunts!

I am so lucky to have such wonderful aunts! Not only are these ladies incredibly funny but they are also some of the most loving gals I've ever met in my life. I have a million and one reasons why I love them so much but I'll just share a few with you...

How about the fact that they love my little Hulk and are always so thoughtful when it comes to him. They bring him gifts that they know he will really love. Things like Elmo t-shirts, magic grow capsules, balls, and little people toys! And don't forget the cookies! Yes they bring him cookies which is something I never do. They read to him, kiss on him, play with him, and just love him. It's so awesome to me because they are so much like my mom and when they do those things for him it makes me feel like a little bit of her rubs off on him!


Seriously when I say they look and act like my mom I am not joking! Their hands are so much like my moms. It's amazing how much time I spend staring at their hands. Now that I've said it they are probably going to be all weird about me stalking their hands. But I can't stop myself. I love their hands like I loved my mama's hands.

Another reason to love them is that they can make me laugh like a crazy woman. They say some darn funny things. We spent hours last weekend looking thru old pictures and they had me cracking up. Heck I wish I would have known them when they were in their 20's because they looked really funny then!



Posted by Picasa
In all honesty the main reason I love my aunts is because they love me! They really just love me for me. No strings attached. I don't have to be funny or have cute hair. I don't have to be happy all the time or have a perfectly cleaned house. They just love me and laugh with me and are just some of my most favorite people. So thanks gals. You crazy aunts rock!!!!

No comments: