Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sleep Challenge Check In

Oh my we are heading into two weeks of sleeping soundly. And may I tell you that this sleeping thing is a little bit of heaven! Oh how I love it. Who knew! This week I really noticed the difference. My cold is gone and I feel fabulous! Better than I have in a very long time. And my hair? Hello people I can have cute hair. Who knew how cute it could be all blow dried and straightened or cute and curly. There was only one ponytail day all week!

There wasn't a single night this week that I got less than 7 1/2 hours of sleep. And it wasn't even hard to make myself go to bed. In fact almost every night at about 9 I start getting tired and by 10 I'm exhausted. Last night my aunts were here and by 11 my eyes were burning and my body was screaming go to sleep! Then amazingly I sleep all night and wake up right before the alarm clock goes off! Perfection!

Other things I've noticed that rock are that I'm not nearly as hungry throughout the day as I was before. I'm way calmer in the mornings and actually enjoy playing around with Hulk and being silly as we get ready in the mornings. Those dark circles under my eyes are starting to fad. And the best part?!?! I haven't had a single head ache this week. Yahoo!

Now go get some sleep on me!

No comments: